Hairoscope was established in 1999 by Proprietor Joanne Crozier on the Lodge Road in Coleraine and relocated in 2009 to 7 Long Commons in the town.
Our company is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance.
Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals and repeat clients, many of whom we regard as friends.
Joanne and Team have achieved multiple accolades, most recently;
- NIHA All Ireland Hairdressing Champion 2008
- Northern Ireland Ladies
'Hair by Night' Title Trophy 2008
- A SILVER MEDAL IN THE 2009 INTERNATIONAL BRIDAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN BLACKPOOL
- A BRONZE MEDAL IN THE 2009 AND 2010 ALL IRELAND BRIDAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- FINALIST IN NORTHERN IRELAND HAIRDRESSING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2007/2008/2009/2010
- SEMI FINALIST IN THE NATIONS FAVOURITE HAIRDRESSER 2009 AND 2010
- RANKED OVERALL FIFTH PLACE IN THE 2010 NHF INTERNATIONAL HAIRDRESSING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN BLACKPOOL
- JUNIOR CHAMPION BLACKPOOL INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- JUNIOR CHAMPION ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011
- ALL IRELAND COLOUR ME RED CHAMPION 2010/2011
- #8th in IHF Senior Ladies Bridal Championship DUBLIN 2013
- #9th in IHF Senior Ladies Colour Trophy, DUBLIN 2013
- Joanne was also a proud member of the NI International Hairdressing Team for many years, ranking thirteenth in BRIDAL HAIR in the OMC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, CHICAGO 2008, topping over 80% in the overall WORLD RANKINGS IN PARIS IN NOVEMBER 2010 AND RANKING NINTH IN BRIDAL HAIR IN THE OMC EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS IN DUBLIN MAY 2011 !
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
JOANNE WAS VERY PROUD TO HAVE ACHIEVED HER FIRST FRONT COVER SHOT WITH LOCAL WOMEN...THE FIRST OF MANY....
WITH THANKS TO THE STUNNING MODEL LOUISE JOHNSTONE AND PHOTOGRAPHY BY THE TALENTED PAUL SMYTH.
7 LONG COMMONS, COLERAINE, BT52 1LH